Saturday, February 10, 2007

I just learned that my original Blog at another website has bitten the dust. It has been years since I posted to it, so what do I expect? Still...it's hard to know - and very puzzling - that it is now somewhere out there in the internet ether, maybe rotating slowly toward Venus.

But, so be it. Now will be a new beginning. So today is the first day of the rest of my blog life.

I have just spent two hours playing The Sims 2 game. I feel like a total klutz at the controls. Trying to contruct a simple box of a house is like remodeling my own home. The air has been blue at times.

I'm wondering whether I should write my deepest concerns, thoughts, interests on here...or whether I should choose not to become that vulnerable and naked to the world.

My nephew would want me to write "without passion", as he puts it, a request that leaves me speechless...literally. How does someone whose entire life configuration contains 99 % passion and only 1% of plain, uncolored, cold facts attempt such a bland, mechanical, flat, blah, unremarkable relating?

However, even though I cannot write dispassionately, I do recognize that I am guilty of being a paraphrastic writer, also. i will attempt to shave that down a bit as I post... I hope.

Today I am preparing to attend a dinner with one of my nephews and his family and a few other friends, so I don't have much time to discuss issues that are on my mind right at this moment. But tomorrow's another day (said Scarlet).

Nance




No comments: